Sunday, July 10, 2016

What made me put my arms up.


If you ask me about things that make me feel angry and I see as unacceptable, I think in a lot of things, so many that it’s hard choice just one of them. The society where we are living is so full of injustice, in so many ways; the education is a business and the same history when we talk about health. The human has been taking resources from earth in an excessive way, and her nature is who feel the consequences. Even the food we eat is infested whit chemical substances, this one extended the expired age for food, to make it last more so then the big business can win more Money. Another thing makes me feel angry are the mass media, always trying to spread fear in people, making emphasize on violence in the society (included the students who are fighting) and introducing ideas like the consume and competition. Definitely one of the resposible behind this problem is the capitalist system. It makes me angry because it don’t let the people live in peace, is a unfair system and its designed only for some people, the ones who have a good economic situation and more power (in so many ways), while the most of people have less thing. Is an unfair and an unnatural life, and the worst thing is that people can´t see that. One solution that I can see for this problem (wich unfortunately is not easy); I think the only way for trying a change for our reality is through the social organization. We have to fight day to day for justice and reach, trough the community work, the moment when people could see what they can´t see nowadays, and then they could fight whit us. It´s the only way that I feel we can change something and make the things different.

1 comment:

  1. Health is a horrible problem in Chile as education. Those with more money they can access the best in this society

    ReplyDelete