Wednesday, July 6, 2016

The strickes





Since a few month ago mi University are on stricke. A stricke is always a very difficult process because only on a few occasions the people who are protesting can win someone or their requests. This year has a particularity: we are living a war between the educational social movement and the establish mass media. It is because this situation that the work for the students are more difficult because we are losing strong support from civil society, and we have less strong that the actual Nueva Mayoría´s government. On the other hand this year took a dangerous increase of police repression.  ¡that infuriates me tremendously! ¡They hit children! What is more: a stricke always bring achademic problems because, is true, we lose a lot of class and subjects and are more conflicts between students and teachers. But for all I have hope in our people, I think that we can´t throw in the towel because this purpose is not only to us, is a historic social movement, is our responsibility for the future generation. Futhermore if we no fight against to neo-liberalism ¿Who will? But, if I am honest I have to admit that I am little fear about the way that the university finish the exams and calcifications, because I can not reprove any class.

No comments:

Post a Comment