Wednesday, July 6, 2016

My favorite movie

Hello bloggers

Well, it was a so hard work to think a movie which I can talk to about, because I really like watch movies, so I decided to write about the last good movie I watched and enjoyd. Last weekend I watched a movie who always wanted to watch, but I just never did it, so my friend came into my house and we put play on it. The name of the movie is ‘Babel’, a movie who try to tell the spectator how big is the reach of United States of America in the world, with one story of an American couple stuck in Marruecos, which themselves can spawn unfortunate events around the globe, the movie shows four different stories in four different countries involved with the first incident. There’s three famous Hollywood actors in Babel; Brad Pitt, Kate Blanchet And Gael García Bernal. Would be good to indicate that one of the biggest reasons we decided to watch de movie, was the fact that we like Brad Pitt as actor.

I liked the fact that Babel touch the theme of racism in the world, the discrimination because of the raze, conflicts with violence, vulnerability, abuse of power and people who is every day a victim of a system, and in the other hand, is all a fiction that can be perfectly fit in the real life. Also is always a pleasure to watch some audiovisual project which can make us get a feeling, and in this case, me and my friend cried because of what we were watching, and yell, and felt bad or angry, so was not a waste of time to be in front of a screen for an hour and a half, quite the opposite, thanks of that, I’m writing all this about.


For sure, who is reading this, try to watch Babel, may be a good way to pass time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment