Saturday, June 4, 2016

Live in Santiago



I was born in Santiago and i've been lived here since I remember. I dont like living here because there ir so much people and so much polution in the air. Most of the streets are gray and dirty, is very difficult to find colors in this city, but not everything is so bad, the fact of living with so many people let me to appreciate the Cultural diversity and the countless opportunities of study and work. Also I love the spirit of the social massive protest, but is shame that the goverment dont listen the problems of other cities. The most important problem of this city is the social and economy inequality, because you can watch that is very different to living in Las Condes in comparation with La Pintana. I think that is urgent to solve this last problem that our country build a very different social organization with another economic politics, with territory control for the poor peopple and the worker control of the industries. If I meet some tourist in the future, i would say to him that he must visit Barrio Yungay because is the most pretty neighborhood in Santiago and that he must visit the San Cristobal and Santa Lucía's Hill because of history and beuty of them, also there are the only space of real nature in the City of Santiago.


6 comments:

  1. The geographical separation is also expressed in social terms, and that's one of the worst things of Santiago. There are places that are in te maximum prosperity, whereas others are falling apart :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you!I like the cultural diversity and the countless opportunities of study and work and also I hate the polution and the social and economy inequality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree the inequality is quite evident. We need a new generation of politicians who care about the people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, many people think that Santiago is Chile and ignore other communities and other cities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree whith you about polution, is a serius problem, because far from improving, it is more likely to worsen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Labier, hope all is well. Dont forget your post for last week :)

    ReplyDelete